[bactttoma] Is anyone still out there

  • From: "Franklin Brent" <BFranklin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 14:56:03 +1000

Hi all, well that if there is anyone still left on this list.

I'm writing because I don't know who is here, and I haven't seen any
messages from this list for a couple of months, so am interested to know
who still is out there?,

CAUTION: This email and files included in its transmission
are solely intended for the use of the addressee(s) and may
contain information that is confidential and privileged.
If you receive this email in error, please advise us
immediately and delete it without copying the contents
contained within. Woolworths Limited (including its group
of companies) do not accept liability for the views
expressed within or the consequences of any computer
viruses that may be transmitted with this email. The
contents are also subject to copyright. No part of it
should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the
written consent of the copyright owner.