[bactttoma] From Steven taylor. Moderators final decision.

  • From: taylor family <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 14:34:44 +1000

From Steven Taylor.

I am starting to receive  unenjoyable private correspondents which I have no
intentions of replying to regarding the post I sent to this list regarding my
post about straight talk.

So I have made a decision and this decision is final.

As of now the only people who will be able to view this lists archives are
freelists as I can't stop them under the terms and conditions of this
organisation and current list menders.

Furthermore, 2 list members have as of now been permanently been removed from
this list.

If you are not privately notified privately of your removal, this means you
were not removed the 2 members have been privately notified.

I have never moderated any topic on this list, I pointed out on all versions of
this list I hate moderating posts.

I did not post the straight talk post then the book reviews as though I was
treating my circumstances as a joke.

I would have hoped that if list members or non members of the public archives
could have at least considered I have ways of dealing with grief which may
sound or look strange to them, but obviously not.

I accept the straight talk post is something I posted, take full responsibility
for that, but I don't think I have said anything  even on the vip-l list since
I posted the straight talk post to this list which warranted the last private
correspondents I got even though I posted book reviews and whatever else to
this list after the straight talk post.

I accept the damage has already been done by the fact members of the public
have viewed this straight talk post, but it is only now appropriate I prevent
further damage not  just for Steven Taylor or his daughter, but for those list
members who choose to stick around who I regard as being just as important, and
for regarding you as important, I make no apologies.

This decision is final.