[bactttoma] Re: From Steven Taylor. The first tribute to Garry Taylor.

  • From: "Franklin Brent" <BFranklin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 16:44:46 +1000

Hi,

I can't speak for anyone else here on this list.  But You and Amanda
both have my support, and more than likely the support of all other list
members.

So the world isn't perfect all of the time, many trying things happen to
us. While some don't happen to others.

Importantly, the most important thing of all is how one manages to face
and in turn deal with each situation. No matter what if possible come
out at the end of it as a better person.

I'm sure you'll both manage to do this,

Brent.