[bactttoma] Re: From Steven Taylor. Researchers are now telling us coffee wine and chocolate are no good. What next?

  • From: "Emma Taylor" <impresstaylor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 22:21:25 +0930

hi, i'll also keep the one about chocolate.
I only have one cup of coffee and that's first thing in the morning or its a milo or a cup of tea. sometimes i go without coffee for weeks on end and then go back to having one in the morning.
Warm Regards
Emma Taylor (Adelaide South Australia)
home: 0883679237
mobile: 0435723767