[bactttoma] Re: From Steven Taylor. My Dad has reunited with his wife.

  • From: "Franklin Brent" <BFranklin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 13:58:21 +1000

The world is constantly full of questions, some we find the answers to,
others the answers find us. Good and bad things happen, and we are left
wondering. Amazingly life is a big journey. As people we can't control
everything.

You'll find strength who knows from where. I hope it finds you well,
that is important. Yet another test to live through and the better off
you'll be for having done so.

Take care please, and use what strength you have,

Brent.