[bactttoma] From Steven Taylor. Jetstar refunds.

  • From: taylor family <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip-l freelists <vip-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 09:12:49 +1000

From Steven Taylor.

Jetstar refunds.

I am very pleased to report that although Jetstar do not normally give refunds,
my circumstances have been considered and I got half the money back and it was
electronically transfered in to my bank account.

All this took was a signed fax and 2 phone calls and the staff were extremely
helpful and understanding right throughout the process.

So this depends on your circumstances, but the good news is Jetstar will give
some refunds under some circumstances.

Cheers.

Steven.