[bactttoma] Re: From Steven Taylor. Amazing what you find when you start to dig around. My first high school braille letter to my parents.

  • From: taylor family <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 16:47:14 +1000

From Steven Taylor.

Did I mention my Dad loved history?

I would have done the very same thing but would have offended my Dad forever.

True, Dad didn't keep everything I wrote, but did keep everything he enjoyed
that's for sure.

So please forgive a middle aged 40 something year old sentimental who is
finding this a good process right now, as it is helping him deal with the grief.

Steven.