[bactttoma] From Amanda Taylor. Very extremely sad news to report.

  • From: taylor family <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 09:03:06 +1000

From Amanda taylor.

On the behalf of the Taylor family.

Very extremely sad news to report.

The Taylor family has some very sad news to report to you today ladies and
gentlemen.

We are very sad to have to inform you all that Garry Albert Robert Taylor, my
grandpa has very sadly passed away this morning.

He was 81 years of age and was even last night in excellent health.

This news is so sad, I really needed grandpa in my life at the moment as I am
battling an addiction and I have only taken the very first step on a very long,
hard, harsh and difficult road which will never truly end I think.

My Dad Steven  is not up to talking to anyone at present, so please understand
the Adelaide trip is off and so is todays hearing test.

At this time, we will keep an eye on email but may not respond a lot, this is
such an awful loss.

Thank you for being understanding.

Please stayed tuned for tributes.

With tears.