[bactttoma] Re: From Amanda Taylor. I don't know if this is a new digital station but here it is.

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 17:31:05 +1000

From Amanda Taylor.

Whilst we are at it give us Radio Australia, voice of America, all the bbc
England stations, radio sports New Zealand and npr united States and give us
more music stations, would love an all american country station, a european
dance station with english songs 24 7 and maybe something in English from Asia
as well.

Let's also have tennis broadcasts on radio, cricket as well, rugby league in
Melbourne and rugby union in Melbourne.

And someone needs to make a digital radio which pickes up all the tv stations
in digital signal as well.

Come to think of it give us a foxtel portable radio where I pay a subscription
and can listen in the car on a portable digital radio, now wouldn't that be so
cool.

Yes, I am young want everything to happen now, I know the world doesn't work
that way folks.

It can be done.

Until you experience satalite radio in the united states wow what heaven that
was.

Amanda.