[bactttoma] Does anyone please know what this file .ds_store is or means please? And how do I permanently delete this file and stop it from reappearing please?

  • From: taylor family <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip-l freelists <vip-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 09:39:16 +1000

From Steven Taylor.

Hi folks.

Does anyone know what this file means ir is please?

Bud1áStoredi
 .DS_Storedilcblob
ˇˇˇ∑TpX)ßJ\
 @Ä
@Ä
@Ä
@EáDSDB
 `
@Ä
@Ä
@

This file seems to be stuck on my  Mac desktop and I've tried everything I know
of to  permanently delete this, but for some reason it keeps appearing  so does
anyone have any suggestions please?

Thanks for all help in advance.

Steven.