[bactttoma] Digital radio revisited apologies yes once more.

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip-l freelists <vip-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:06:19 +1000

Hi folks.

Is something going on  with digital radio with the transmission or something?

I can only get one digital station called my mp which is the old 3mp now only
on digital radio.

Anyone got any ideas please?

I tried a complete rescan of my roberts digital radio, but this is the only
station I get.

I will admit, it is a little windy where I am right now, but this is unusual
even for Melton which gets quite good reception of all digital stations most of
the time.

I tried putting the radio somewhere else, but then got nothing but the fm
stations on the fm band.

Any ideas please?

Thanks for your help and cheers.

Steven.