[bactttoma] Digital radio news

  • From: "Franklin Brent" <BFranklin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 12:30:20 +1000

Afternoon all,

I've made my views known to everyone on this list about SBS digital
radio service. So if you read my emails I hope you remember just what
I've sed in the past.

Not speaking any other language but English, I've had very little time
for SBS. I found them to be a complete waste of time.

That was until they went digital. I discovered the BBC service then, and
loved listening to certain programs mainly on a Sunday night.

They replaced this service, but the good news is the replacement will be
closing in June, and the station returned to the BBC service again.

The other new station the SBS has been running "chill" constantly
impresses me. I think this one of the better digital stations. Well done
to SBS for starting this station called Chill. While Chill is still
testing, information I have looks like it might be here to stay. In
saying this though, it hasn't yet been confirmed. I urge everyone with a
digital radio to give Chill a listen for an hour. I think it takes at
least an hour of listening to so that one can really get a feel for this
still testing, but wonderfully station,

CAUTION: This email and files included in its transmission
are solely intended for the use of the addressee(s) and may
contain information that is confidential and privileged.
If you receive this email in error, please advise us
immediately and delete it without copying the contents
contained within. Woolworths Limited (including its group
of companies) do not accept liability for the views
expressed within or the consequences of any computer
viruses that may be transmitted with this email. The
contents are also subject to copyright. No part of it
should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the
written consent of the copyright owner.