[bactttoma] Re: Anyone out there this list is awfully quite lately.

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 16:44:16 +1000

No I only have an iphone and an e65.  The e65 like most nokia's isn't made any
more  which is disappointing because they are a good phone.

The only good thing is that the latest version of talks still works with the
e65 but it's throw the phone away if it breaks down, they don't even have parts
for it any more, not unless you want to shop on ebay, and I hate ebay so avoid
it with a passion.