[bactttoma] Re: Adelaide airport bus information please folks.

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 15:42:41 +1000

Ok we found the info for the shuttle bus.

The company is called skylink Adelaide.

Here is the website.

www.skylinkadelaide.com

Price is $8.50 one way per person no concessions available for pensioners or
people who are blind so $34 return for 2 people is the price.

Still cheaper than a taxi by the looks of things.

Is it still correct that blind people in SA don't get half price taxi
concessions?

I know they never use to get them and I know Victoria didn't have an agreement
for vouchers with SA.

But that may have changed, will ring taxi directorate tomorrow for more info
regarding this.