[bactttoma] Re: Adelaide airport bus information please folks.

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 15:55:01 +1000

Good question.

Well the game happens on Sunday afternoon and I would like to be there if we
still choose to go on Saturday sometime.

Don't really like flying in to Melbourne after dark so Monday would be the
earliest we would go back.

It may not happen that we go at all, not because of finances, just got some
money I was owed and I have tickets for the game already, but if I don't use
them, can sell them the usual ways.