[bactttoma] Adelaide Trip details.

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 07:43:35 +1000

Hi folks.

After much careful consideration here are the general trip details.

Leaving  Melbourne Friday afternoon flying jetstar.

Staying at motel in the city called Adelaide travel lodge, Dad had a card, and
we checked they said we can use it for the 50 percent discount.

On Saturday, hope to visit some of the wine region, got a really good deal on a
bus tour there.

Staying at the same motel Saturday night.

Sunday the game happens extremely helpful people the people at Football park
ammi stadium tell me that there are safe seats for away supporters.

Staying Sunday night.

Monday we decided to take the obarn just love that bus.

Staying Monday night returning to Melbourne Tuesday morning on jetstar.

Will be happy to meet anyone living over there Monday is preferred.  Will
consider  Friday night, Saturday night  and Sunday night as well.

We decided after much talk not to rent a car, my daughter is still on p plates
and I can't imagine rental companies giving a car in my name, after all, my
driving is terrible, about the only thing I manage  to do successfully is
driving people crazy.  Lol!

I am looking forward to the trip even if I have to suffer  through yet another
100 point loss.

Cheers.

Steven.

To Leave bactttoma send an email to: