[austechwriter] Re: compile document from page of hyperlinks

  • From: "Peter G. Martin" <peter.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:49:04 +1000

 On Sun, 27 Apr 2003 09:42:16= +1000, Steve Hudson wrote: >I could whip a
macro to do= this for you for $40. AFAIK, no such >application >exists.
>Search further, Steve  There= are lots of the suckers. In fact, it's a
classof= applications -- mirroring software. There's a Perl one-liner, and
a=more extensive "mirror" script used= fairly extensively on the net.
Acrobatcapture +is+ handy -- but= that's expensive. A good quality tool I'd
recommend= is HTTrack, which is free and open source, and= offers a Windows
version.   = See http://www.httrack.com/i= ndex.php[0] for pointer to
Windowsand Unix/Linux= downloads. Which reminds me to get the= update...   =
-Peter G. Martin, Technical writer, Proxima= Technology