atw: Word to Frame

  • From: Christine Birtley-Kent <christinebirtley-kent@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 08:44:13 +1000

Hi Guys

Does anyone know of a good quick reference that translates from Word to
FrameMaker 7?  Specifically, I am trying to do things in Frame that I can do
in Word, and struggling to find the equivalent action in Frame - simple
concepts like 'autocorrect', and 're-apply styles' that are clearly
different jargon in Frame.

The manual I have is singularly unhelpful, so a good start-up tutorial would
also go down well.

Ta, Christine