atw: Urgent need for a requirements analyst; Melbourne CBD; 1 month contract

  • From: Geoffrey Marnell <geoffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 17:00:11 +1100

Hi austechies

We're looking for a requirements analyst for a short-term project with Telstra. This would suit someone with strong BA skills along with project management and technical writign skills. Good technology awareness would help too, especially of telecommunications. Good daily rate.

Give me a call or send me your CV. This is an urgent role that needs to be filled by the end of the week.

Cheers

Geoffrey Marnell
Principal Consultant
Abelard Consultant Pty Ltd