atw: See you at the ASTC-NSW Conference?

  • From: Jean Hollis Weber <jean05@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 20:49:02 +1000

I discovered that I'll be in Sydney at the same time as the ASTC-NSW
Conference, so I registered for the Friday session (29 October). I have
a conflict on Saturday so can't be there that day. I'm looking forward
to seeing any of you who may be there -- and showing off my latest
books.

--Jean
Jean Hollis Weber