atw: SEC: UNCLASSIFIED RE: Glossaries

  • From: "Silcock, Howard DR" <Howard.Silcock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Austechwriter (austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)'" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:18:00 +1100

I completely agree with you, Jill - in that situation I can see no need for
any headers. Do these clients really think headers would add anything, or
are they just anal?

Some people put at the top of their CVs something like

Name:  Howard Silcock
Email:  howard.silcock@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: (02) 6265 8828

 and I wonder why they think they need to put 'Name:', 'Email:' and
'Phone:'. What else could those three items be?

But if I had to put anything for a glossary I think I'd put 'Term' and
'Definition'.

Howard