atw: Re: was: Another "rates" query

  • From: "NancyRose" <nancyrose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:32:37 +1100

No, not aimed at you in particular.

I'm sure the ASTC(NSW) webmaster was not trying to be quite as devious as
you seem to think (have I read too much into this?). I believe the objective
was to help out and a suggestion that another way might work better would
have been considered... Just my opinion.

Good on you for doing your bit and starting a local group/website. Remember,
that doesn't mean that others aren't doing what they can. Not sure what you
meant about the ASTC not being interested in you but perhaps that is better
taken off-line. Feel free to email me directly to discuss this further...
perhaps then I can help in some way? I have always found the ASTC to be of
great value but am happy to take suggestions to any of the meetings. You can
also rest assured that the volunteers who do attend meetings do their
absolute best to create a positive and ethical environment for our members.

Happy to help promote any of the ASTCs. I like supporting our local groups.

Cheers
Nancy