From: austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of bja
Sent: Monday, 1 December 2003 11:59 AM
To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: atw: Re: was: Another "rates" query

I hate putting my money where my mouth is because it costs too much to fill
at times :).

Actually, I don't mind Elizabeth but it has to be sponsored by the ASTCV/NSW
or it will go nowhere. The committees need to have ownership of the task.

I'm happy to contribute but they need to start the ball rolling.

I recommend that ALL members contact their local president and ask them to
start. Non-members could also send an expression of interest if so inclined.

Go to: www.astcvic.org.au or www.astcnsw.org.au for committee details.

Regards,

Bruce Ashley

austechwriter-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx