atw: Re: theology

  • From: peterm_5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: brianclarke01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:50:54 +0900

1. James 5:16 is generally seen as a Christian writing, whatever the
form of confession this is taken to authorize.

2. Anglicans have confession, and are not see as constituting Roman
Catholicism.

3. Some protestants accept the idea of a general confession with
forgiveness of sins.

4. It was a JOKE.   You know, joke ?

--Peter M