atw: Re: "so that I can get ... off my screens in time" (tip)

  • From: bob.trussler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:24:21 +1100

works better , now that I .... oops
___________
Bob Trussler

the restore didn't work for me
I have a desktop icon on my bottom toolbar.  One of only two, as the rest
are on the desktop
Bob Trussler

Disclaimer:  This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is confidential, commercially valuable or subject
to legal or parliamentary privilege.  If you are not the intended
recipient you are notified that any review, re-transmission, disclosure,
use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited by
several Commonwealth Acts of Parliament.  If you have received this
communication in error please notify the sender immediately and delete all
copies of this transmission together with any attachments.