atw: Re: ppt problem

  • From: Naomi Kramer <nkr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:53:48 +1000

Ummm.

According to my extensive *cough* research (
http://filext.com/file-extension/PPTM ), that's an Office 2007 (Open
XML) format. Sooo... first question, are you trying to open it in Office
2007?

Next point - it's partly zipped, which means that you can't just change
the extension.

Here's something that MAY work, but no guarantees, k? Use it on a copy
of the file only. Change the extension to .zip, and see if you can unzip it.

- Naomi