atw: Re: ok rules?

I seem to remember being told many years ago that OK came from some
illiterate chap who wrote OK for 'oll korrect' on parcles or packing crates
as they left a warehouse.  I never really liked it as it would just not get
the coverage.
I like the story that OK is from slaves who said what sounded like 'OK', but
were actually speaking in an African language.  Much better coverage.
Bob T