atw: Re: changing to Wordperfect

  • From: "Kevin Williamson" <kevw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 09:59:55 +1000

I have to agree with Sonja.  There were a few elements (again so long =
again)
of Word Perfect that left me feeling a little uneasy.  However, I do =
have to
agree with others within this discussion in that Word 97 is about as =
good as
it gets within the MS department.  My preferred choice is still Office =
95,
but for reasons of brevity I will not explain why in this forum.

Regards,
Kevin Williamson
Business and Training Documenter