Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:49:10 +1000
From: Neil Maloney <maloneyn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Best Software for Word to multiple-page HTML Conversions?

 I have a project coming up where one of the requirements is publishing the
resulting Word documents on an Intranet, with each page in the Word document
converting across to a single HTML page.
What is the best and cheapest software package available that will do this?
Iam still using Word 2003, don't know if that makes a difference.

Thanks.

Neil.

austechwriter-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx