atw: Re: Word to Frame

  • From: Craig Hadden <craig_john_hadden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: atw <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 15:41:10 +1100 (EST)

Peter wrote:
> Try F2. Works for me.

I think that?s a MicroType customisation (as are
Alt+F8 and Alt+F9), so FrameMaker would need a little
tweaking. (That might be unappealing, given temporal
and especially motivational constraints!)

I?m unsure of what Christine meant by ?re-apply
styles?, so F2 (which removes character formatting,
like Ctrl+Space in Word) might be it. The standard
FrameMaker equivalent is a series of 4 keystrokes,
though, so choosing from a list seemed a good way to
go.

Regards,
Craig

http://au.movies.yahoo.com