atw: Re: Word to Frame

  • From: "BJA" <bashley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:27:21 +1100

Ha.

Touché to you both (goddammit) but I'm not just a FrameMaker user and I must
admit I enjoy the mental relaxation that I can indulge in when using Word.

Egad, like a man starved, I've even been known (when using Word) to just
close my eyes and then bash out random letters and <CR>s for 10 seconds or
so JUST so that I can undo them. :)

A critic would say that's what I do for a living; but without the undo -
shutup Michael. :)

Cheers.

Bruce Ashley
Senior Technical Writer
Preston Aviation Solutions Pty Ltd      Website:  http://www.preston.net
488 Victoria Street                     email: bashley@xxxxxxxxxxx
Richmond VIC 3121                       Ph:    +61 3 9428 8899
Australia                               Fax:   +61 3 9427 1969
Setting the standard in software solutions for the global aviation industry,
utilising advanced simulation, scheduling, optimisation and visualisation
technology.
A subsidiary of The Boeing Company