atw: Re: Who says that we are not perceived to be glorified secretaries?

Arr, but then Stuart (Burn-you-to-the-bowline-field) they would surely have
added a requirement for the knowledge of C language.

You know C language, lad.  "/ \, 1 - :"  (Forward slash, back slash, then
one straight in the colon.)

'nough sabre rattlin' for one day.

Me parrot's getting wet and I prefer to have polyunsaturated.

(Was that not immediately a parrot to you?)

C++, therefore, includes added parry and thrust.

Methinks they need a proof reader instead, me buckos.

Cheers,

Michael Granat
Write Ideas

At 13:00 17/3/2004, you wrote:
>And I was a bit puzzled by "be savvy would be an advantage".
>Sounds like it would suit (or suite) someone with a pirate
>background: "Arr, Cap'n, I be savvy."
>---
>Stuart "Demonstrated aptitude for producing docs by reading the pirate
>code" Burnfield
>Information Developer
>Australian Programming Centre

Michael Granat -- Write Ideas*

Plain English Technical Communication.
Advertising Copywriting.
Business Writing.

E-mail:         writeideas@xxxxxxxx
Web Site:               <http://home.pacific.net.au/~megranat/>

*Trading As business #0828673K
  Registered (1987) Corporate Affairs Victoria, Australia.

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

E & OE

austechwriter-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx