atw: Re: Welcome aboard, Rob : sequed towards remote work...

  • From: Andrew Jeffery <apj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 14:57:48 +1000

As a contractor, I have had the same problem. Some managers are great
while other equate 'working from home' as a day off.

Surely as roads and public transport are more congested, as well as
rents going up, they will be forced to consider it more.

I love working from home and I achieve more. Bring it on.