atw: Re: Wacky Warning Label Contest [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  • From: Howard.Silcock@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 11:59:32 +1100

You are wrong. There's now at least one of us who does want to know...

Or are you saying DON'T ASK! ?

Howard Silcock
Technical Writer
Zare Pty Ltd
Ph  02 6261 2073
Fax 02 6112 2073

"Warren Lewington" <wjlewington@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
02/01/2008 11:41 AM
Please respond to

atw: Re: Wacky Warning Label Contest [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

I know  about the origin of this sign.
NONE  of you want to know why WorkCover and the RTA decided that all buses
(and  coaches) should have this sticker placed on them before they can be
It was  the beginning of the end for me in the automotive trade.
WJL Consulting.
PO Box 404,
Liverpool, NSW
Australia, 1871