atw: Re: Translation into French

Hi Ilana

You've had lots of helpful suggestions already... but I would also recommend
that you ensure your translator is accredited by the National Accreditation
Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI). http://www.naati.com.au

NAATI does provide a directory, but that won't tell you whether a translator is
able to work into Canadian French, as opposed to French French.

Also, make sure your translator is a native Canadian French speaker. As a
general rule, a translator will be strongest translating into their native
language.

Cheers and thanks
Miriam (ex Regional officer of NAATI, in another life!)