atw: Re: Tips: Opening files in other programs

Bill (Hall) wrote:
> the one I use most often... is... Open With

I'm not used to using Open With, I must say. At work I'm still using NT4, in
which you have to hold down Shift when you right-click, just to get Open
With to show itself. Then when you choose it, you're presented with a huge
list of just about every program on your PC, instead of the nice little
summary that Win XP gives you. It certainly has improved since NT4!

Regards,
Craig

austechwriter-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx