atw: Re: The user guide from hell [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  • From: Peter.Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 17:20:19 +1100

Warren:

So why are you getting rid of Microsoft Word ?    -- Sorry... guess the
answer's plain enough.

Peter G Martin
Contract Technical writer
Business Change and Communication Team
Business Information and Management Solutions Group
IP Australia
P  + 61 2 6283 2972   ?   F  + 61 2 6283 7999   ?   E
peter.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A   47 Bowes Street, Woden ACT 2606   ?   PO Box 200, Woden ACT Australia
2606

Visit us at http://www.ipaustralia.gov.au

From:   LEWINGTON Warren <Warren.LEWINGTON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   02/03/2012 02:27 PM
Subject:        atw: Re: The user guide from hell
Sent by:        austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just today I have been removing software from this computer.
On a couple of occasions the software documentation tells you a great deal
of very useful, accurate, worthy user information, installation, latest
features etc, etc, etc.

But for the life of me, I couldn't find out exactly what the software was
for...

Still wondering, even after removal.