atw: Re: Short-term Brisbane contract (about one month); CBD location

  • From: Wayne Hall <elvis_resides@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 02:00:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi Geoffrey,

I&#39;m not a tech writer yet but am currently doing a tech writer course. I
also don&#39;t live in Brisbane but am living and working in Saudi Arabia. I
will be returning to the Sunshine Coast in a few years though.

Having said that, would you mind emailing me some of your engineering reports
so that I could try tidying them up for you? I wouldn&#39;t want any payment,
just the "practice" at tech writing for real. I understand totally if
you&#39;re not interested in doing this or see it as a waste of your time.

I look forward to your reply,
Best regards,
Wayne Hall