atw: Re: SharePoint anyone?

  • From: Peter Martin <peterm_5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:52:54 +1000

MHT:
On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 02:41:58 -0500,  you wrote:
> Anyone have experience with SharePoint?  I understand Sharepoint 2007 does=
 not play
> well with vista? MNMary

Have NO direct experience of it myself, but know of others who claim to have=
 problems of access  to Sharepoint using Office (and some other ops)  in a=
 Vista operation, and this appears to be confirmed by notes in the=
 Sharepoint team blog.  I heard several workarounds have been contemplated /=
 mooted / tried with limited success, but don't know current situation.  =
 Description of the problem Sounds Like a creditialling / authentication=
 issue ....

-Peter M
=A0peterm_5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx =A00408249113
=A0