atw: Re: Saving a PDF to disk

  • From: "Tracy Jenner-Lawson" <tnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:13:21 +1000

Hi Warren

Thanks for your help, I didn't know the software worked in different ways like
this. I might also look into the USB flash disk as you suggested, they sound
helpful and very reasonable.

Thanks again,

Tracy
  -----

  Oh, bugger. I forgot about that...
  Of course, Michael is right. Make sure the re-write software you have used in
the past is the same now.
  The disk writing software drivers are formatted to work specific ways. And
many of them are not interchangeable!

  Network nazi's still apply.

  You know, as an aside; you might want to consider a USB flash disk, they are
indecently cheap now (under $50.00) and are really really convenient, without
the software problems you may have experienced with the RW disk. They can hold
more too.

  Warren Lewington
  Technical Writer
  Metso Minerals