atw: Re: 'Save As Picture' in Word 2010

  • From: Howard Silcock <howard.silcock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:08:56 +1100

I don't want to seem ungrateful for people's suggested workarounds, but I
think I'd better explain that what I was really after wasn't a workaround,
but some way to get that darn Save as Picture command to start working
again! The problem wasn't that I couldn't get copies of the pictures. It
was that I wanted a simple way to do it - more precisely, I wanted to do no
more work than I had been doing when Save as Picture still worked.

Getting my work environment to switch to LibreOffice would unfortunately
count as a major piece of work - it could maybe even be called a Sisyphean
task!

Howard