atw: Re: SEC: UNCLASSIFIED Gerunds rule OK (WAS Re: Macquarie dictionary

  • From: "BJA" <bashley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:47:43 +1100

Hmmm...

Let me see... "your not a sensible subject" should be "you're not a sensible
subject".

I let the "Your bored" slip by in the last email but now I'M bored so I
thought I'd stick my nose into your little lovers spat and mention the slip
in case it is an actual blind spot (I have a couple of these).

There was heaps of other stuff but I'll let those slip through to the keeper
just making the point that as professional communicators, we should at least
run a spell check before sending out emails to a peer group. Failing to do
so warrants a slap in my book.

BTW, I can't see where the vanity angle comes in Chris but I'll defend my
desk mirror to the death.

<sigh> It must be time to go home.

Cheers,

Bruce Ashley