atw: Re: SEC: UNCLASSIFIED Gerunds rule OK (WAS Re: Macquarie dictionary

  • From: lofting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:49:44 +1100

Oh look -- the vanity. "I am an intelligent person. I dont understand this. It
must be rubbish" LOL! ... and all of that done in a format of dismissing
something as a 'joke' since you were unable to comprehend it. Vanity Vanity
Vanity. Could you have replied "I dont understand, please explain?" - yes. Did
you? - no. Could you have just ignored it? - yes? did you - no.

Your bored. Your ego needs strokes or something. You seek interaction through
being dismissive, shallow. There is something you dont understand and that
cannot be can it?!

...and then you come up with editorial comment as if this was some sort of
'formal document' in need of constant review etc etc; more LOL! All it was was
a 'quick' email commenting on content Howard's email. Simple. Now, if you
cannot understand what it means, and all you can do is attack the punctuation,
call it a joke etc then, IMHO, you have some issues.

So... is that enough interaction for you? Do you feel 'better' for it? Had your
'fun' for the day? or did it backfire?

You need to do better.