atw: Re: Red Hat

  • From: "Virtue, Chris" <virtuech@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 11:32:56 +1100

I'm still waiting for feedback for the inane online assessment they made me sit
when I applied for a position with them about 18 months ago. They didn't even
have the common courtesy to tell me that I wasn't getting the gig.

Commonwealth Bank
Chris Virtue
Process Documentation
Group Property
Level 6, 48 Martin Place
Sydney
P: 02 9117 5179
M: 0413 189 976
E: chris.virtue@xxxxxxxxxx
Our vision is to be Australia's finest financial services organisation through
excelling in customer service.