atw: Re: Problem receiving emails

  • From: Stuart Burnfield <slb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 14:33:15 +0800

Hi Ted. I'm not sure why you're not getting the regular emails, but while you're getting that sorted out, you can catch up with recent posts in the list archives. Here's the archive for the current month:
//www.freelists.org/archive/austechwriter/10-2016

Cheers,
Stuart

On 26/10/2016 2:07 PM, ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi All,

I'm not sure whether this message will go through as I haven't received any emails on the austechwriter forum since August. I've checked and it appears I'm subscribed. I've tried various avenues to no avail.

If anyone has experienced a similar problem and knows how to resolve this, can you respond to me off list at:

ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Much appreciated.

/Cheers,/

Ted Mooney