atw: Re: OT Religious discussion

  • From: Ken Randall <kenneth_james_randall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 01:12:36 -0700 (PDT)

Although I am in Pauline's camp, it is fair enough to say that religion
falls outside the boundaries of this group, if that is the majority view.

However, it is inappropriate to slander it as "mythology", as Michael
Lewis has done.  That is not treating her with courtesy and respect.
Parenthetically, as Pauline says, the irony is that what he maligns as
"mythology" is actually the truth.