atw: Re: OT: Now.... Now Plain Silly!

  • From: lofting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:30:52 +1100

> I probably should be ducking for cover, as I'd rather not cop a blast thanks
> but, I just can't stand idly by and watch this character assassination stuff
> happen (yet again) on our Austechwriter, which is (primarily) supposed to be
>   a mutually beneficial forum for ideas exchange and assistance among peers.
>
> You must be having a Really Bad Day, Chris (L).
>
> Naomi (K) didn't deserve such a back hander.

No backhanded intended at all. My prose covered 'issues' we all have to deal
and was written in a rational manner focusing on an interesting subject - I
mentioned Naomi and Nigel and myself in the examples of personal styles
creeping into our work.

Chill MG. ;-) What would you consider your personal style to be?

Chris.