atw: Re: (O.T.) For Those Who Missed The "Secrets and Lies".

  • From: "BJA" <bashley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:56:48 +1100

Ahem...(coughs politely).

Me thinks you missed the point Michael.

I think it wonderful and all that and I did notice the OT. Trouble was, I
was looking for the OL.

As for keeping up to date, I often find the ABC are, shall we say, somewhat
myopic (and this certainly includes 4 Corners) but that's just my view and
as it has little bearing on anything even remotely list related, I'll just
leave it at that and take it OL.

My mother taught me about politics and religion.

Enjoy your re-hashed re-hash though Michael. :)

Cheers.

Bruce Ashley
Senior Technical Writer