atw: Re: Microsoft Manual of Style

  • From: Rhonda Bracey <rhonda.bracey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 10:52:29 +0800

Hi John

You don't need a Kindle to buy/read the Kindle format. You can download the
free Kindle app for your PC, Android, or iThingy from the Amazon site. Or read
a Kindle book via the Kindle Cloud/web thingy.

You only pay for the Kindle format book, NOT for the app to read it on.

Rhonda

Rhonda Bracey
rhonda.bracey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.cybertext.com.au<http://www.cybertext.com.au/>