atw: Re: Market testing [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 14:03:50 +1000

I'm not so sure. I suspect there were several people who upset the Cosa
Nostra who are 50 year old buildings, now.
Brian.

Michelle averred:
Whereas none of us will ever be a 50 year old building.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment/s may be privileged
and confidential and are intended for the recipient designated only. If you
have received this e-mail in error, do not use, disseminate, distribute, or
copy this e-mail and any attachment/s. However, please notify us either on
telephone +612 9684 7777 or the sender via return e-mail and delete all copies
of this transmission together with any attachment/s.

Mitsubishi Electric Australia Pty. Ltd. has implemented anti-virus software,
and whilst all care is taken, it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure
that any attachments are scanned for viruses prior to use.